Thursday, October 4, 2012

How To Get Quilted Heart Nails

How To Get Quilted Heart Nails


How To Do :
  • Step 1 : Apply your base color. I recommend light cremes or creme-jellies. I suggest you avoid shimmers unless it's subtle like in the color I used.
  • Step 2 : Make three parallel dotted diagonal lines. You can do maybe 4, if you have bigger nails. I personally don't like too many lines since the black will start to over power the base.
  • Step 3 : Repeat step 2, but in the opposite direction. Try to make big squares. Skip to step 7 to make simple quilted nails. Continue to step 4 for accent nails.
  • Step 4 : Draw a heart. Haha, I guess that was a little simple. I made it big for the tutorial.
  • Step 5 : Color the heart in with the color of your choice. use 2 coats of Milani HD to make it sparkly and diamond-like.
  • Step 6 : Now go back in with the black striping polish and draw a border around the colored heart. Then Wait for the second color to completely dry before Finishing with a top coat.

Source : Quilted Heart Nail Art Tutorial

Tutorials You Should also see :

No comments:

Post a Comment